RRB Technician Grade I & III Recruitment 2026 Online Form

RRB Technician Grade I & III Recruitment 2026 Online Form | Apply Online for 6557 Posts

RRB Technician Grade I & III Recruitment 2026

Latest Update : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the official notification for Technician Grade-I Signal & Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2026 (CEN 02/2026). Eligible candidates can apply online through the official RRB website before the last date.

Recruitment Overview

Organization Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Advertisement No. CEN 02/2026
Post Name Technician Grade-I Signal & Technician Grade-III
Total Vacancies 6557 Posts
Job Location All India
Application Mode Online
Category Railway Jobs
Official Website https://www.rrbapply.gov.in

Important Dates

Notification Released 27 June 2026
Online Application Start 30 June 2026
Last Date to Apply 29 July 2026
Last Date Fee Payment 29 July 2026
Correction Window As Per Schedule
Exam Date Notify Later
Admit Card Before Exam

Application Fee

Category Fee
General / OBC / EWS ₹500/-
SC / ST / EBC / Female / Transgender ₹250/-
Payment Mode Online

Age Limit (As on 01 July 2026)

Post Age Limit
Technician Grade-I Signal 18-33 Years
Technician Grade-III 18-30 Years
Age Relaxation As per Government Rules.

Educational Qualification

  • Technician Grade-I Signal: Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Physics / Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Instrumentation OR B.Sc. with Physics / Electronics / Computer Science / IT OR Engineering Diploma/Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
  • Technician Grade-III: Candidates must have passed Class 10th (Matric) along with ITI Certificate in the relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT OR 10+2 with PCM (where applicable) as prescribed in the official notification.
  • Candidates should carefully read the official notification to verify post-wise educational qualifications before applying.

Vacancy Details

Post Name Total Posts
Technician Grade-I Signal 323
Technician Grade-III 6234
Total 6557 Posts

Selection Process

  • Computer Based Test (CBT)
  • Document Verification (DV)
  • Medical Examination
  • Final Merit List

Salary Details

Post Name Pay Level Salary
Technician Grade-I Signal Level-5 ₹29,200/- Per Month + Allowances
Technician Grade-III Level-2 ₹19,900/- Per Month + Allowances

Required Documents

  • Recent Passport Size Photograph
  • Signature
  • Class 10th Marksheet & Certificate
  • ITI / Diploma / Degree Certificate (As Applicable)
  • Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
  • EWS Certificate (If Applicable)
  • PwBD Certificate (If Applicable)
  • Aadhaar Card / Any Valid Photo ID
  • Mobile Number & Email ID

How to Apply Online?

  1. Visit the official Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website.
  2. Complete the registration using your Email ID and Mobile Number.
  3. Login using the Registration Number and Password.
  4. Fill in the online application form carefully.
  5. Upload your Photograph, Signature and required documents.
  6. Pay the application fee through online mode.
  7. Preview the application form before final submission.
  8. Submit the application and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.

Important Links

Particular Link
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Download PDF
Official Website Visit Website

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q1. What is the notification number of RRB Technician Recruitment 2026?

RRB Technician Recruitment 2026 has been released under CEN 02/2026.

Q2. How many vacancies are available?

A total of 6557 vacancies have been announced for Technician Grade-I Signal and Technician Grade-III posts.

Q3. What is the last date to apply online?

The last date for online application is 29 July 2026.

Q4. What is the educational qualification?

Candidates must possess 10th + ITI / Diploma / Degree according to the post they are applying for.

Q5. What is the selection process?

The selection process includes Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination.

Q6. What is the salary of RRB Technician?

Technician Grade-I receives ₹29,200/- while Technician Grade-III receives ₹19,900/- per month along with Railway Allowances.

Disclaimer

The information provided on this page is collected from the official Railway Recruitment Board notification and is intended only for educational and informational purposes. Candidates are strongly advised to read the official notification carefully before submitting the online application form. We are not responsible for any changes made by the Railway Recruitment Board after the publication of this article.

Search Keywords

RRB Technician Recruitment 2026, Railway Technician Vacancy 2026, RRB Technician Grade I Recruitment, RRB Technician Grade III Online Form, Railway Jobs 2026, RRB CEN 02/2026 Notification PDF, Railway Technician Salary, Railway Technician Eligibility, Railway Technician Apply Online.

RRB Technician Grade I & Grade III Recruitment 2026

© 2026 Your Website Name | All Rights Reserved.

For latest Railway Jobs, Admit Card, Result and Government Recruitment updates keep visiting our website regularly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments